Friday, April 22, 2011

Video of Ethiopian Orphans

Sometimes we need to put a face to the idea of 5 million orphans living in Ethiopia today. This video shows footage of a number of orphanages in Ethiopia, including the Kolfe Orphanage for boys in Addis.

Ethiopian Orphans from Simon Scionka on Vimeo. HopeChest.org put out this video in 2008. 


My sweet friend Shanna reminded me this week of Psalm 23:13, and it's stuck with me.  It reminded me that God's goodness will be seen in this life, and in the lives of the poorest, and weakest. Please join me in praying for these children. As God cares for the sparrows, he also cares more for these. 


I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. 14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Psalm 23:13

No comments:

Post a Comment